Friday, August 08, 2008

The current state of The Theory of Everything

A large change of topic now...
"Until we have a sensible theory that can explain the natural spiral shape of galaxies without invoking unseen matter and strange forces, we have no right to claim we have the ability to deduce a 'theory of everything.' "
Glad someone finally said it.

Why do you think I have a pic of the Spiral Galaxy on this blog?

It appears to be the most chaotic form of order in the Universe...and the most common.

Maybe neither words nor mathematics will ever suffice to describe it.

An artist would say so.

I say, wait and see.

I predict an astoundingly simple explanation will be found.

We "Complexity Generators" don't do that well.

I think I know why.

Do you?

The rest of this fine scientific rant...