Sunday, December 26, 2004

Bah. Humbug

Simply put...

Bah. Humbug.

And put the "X" back in Christmas.

But it kept us all busy and distracted making,
buying, and exchanging silly shit. What else
should we have been doing with our time and money?
Coming up with a cure for old age and death?

Aside: That's what death is, a disease that hasn't
been cured, at least for the mass market. I expect
there are immortals walking amongst us. If you think
about it, you might be able to guess why they're
silent about their secret.

Right about here, I can hear a number of Dull Sparks
stand up in the back of the room again and holler,
"Yea, there orta be a laaawww!"

Here you might respond, "About what?"

Dull Spark says, "Does it matter?"

It's because of the Dull Sparks that I cringe
every time I make a personal value judgment like
this.

Ya know what I mean?

Ta hell with it. I'm doing it anyway.

Bah. Humbug.