Saturday, January 22, 2005

That boring fucking job you have.

Obviously, I'm back to kick some more ass.

In the meantime, I checked my blog using IE and found
that the living room is in the bathroom.

I apologize but I despise IE so much that I didn't
use it to see the layout, as I only use Firefox.

Anyway, IE users, stick with me while I move the
living room (the links etc.) back where it belongs.

Anyone else who doesn't see the links on the right
side where they belong, please let me know.

Now to the topic of this post.

************

What's so sick about what the guy in Billy's post
said is that he thinks he has no choice but to
work a job he hates.

Jeez.

When I got bored with working one job, I quit it
and went somewhere else.

It's a big world out there.
This is the sort of lost conceptual train that I
have in mind when I cite Endarkenment. That
people could sink to such sub-human levels in a
culture descended (the only apt word) from
America is the most profound tragedy of our time.

"Endarkenment" is a good description in one word
of what's going on.

Billy's short post.