Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Things that The Many are yakking about

I try not to do distractions and I'm gonna work
hard at avoiding 'em.

Hunter Thompson, (the dude died just like
everyone else does) Social Security, (it will
eventually go tits up. The bummint runs it.) The
Current War (there'll be another one tomorrow)
The Current Dickhead in Charge (there's another
one of those just around the corner)......the
list is full. I see it all over Blogdom, from the
people that Watch the Current Distraction. That's
what I usta watch on The Box. I don't watch The
Box News anymore. They beat me to death with The
Distractions. I'm trying to go cold turkey. I'm
going to avoid that on my blog and I'm going to
avoid other blogs that do. The same bad fucking
play with new actors don' do shit for me.

So, what everbudy else is doing, I won't.

I'm after the bigger picture.

Can ya dig it?

I'm mostly going for what The Controllers are
doing in a vainglorious attempt at their prime
directive...

...Control.

I'm gonna laugh a lot in the attempt.

I'm also going for the offbeat news and ideas.

Gossip don' do shit for me either.

If you catch me doing 'hot' and current news
stories, call me on it.

Why would anyone want to yak about what everyone
else is yakking about anyway?

Boring.