Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dr. Doom

Better name, The Real Dr. Death.

Fuckin' rabid dog in a room full of 'em.

What do you do with rabid dogs?
Pianka then cited the Peak Oil fraud as another
reason to initiate global genocide. “And the
fossil fuels are running out,” he said, “so I
think we may have to cut back to two billion,
which would be about one-third as many people.”

His numbers are all over the place but the
numbers aren't important. The freak is...Dr. Eric
R. Pianka, verbally making the former death squads
following the orders of Stalin, Hitler, Mao and
Pol Pot look like amateurs.

Now, just in case some of you following my screed
for any period of time may have the impression
that I would support genocide, that's not true.

I will not initiate harm to anyone.

And I'm going to do something I've never done here
before.

I have a few commenters who might, just might,
applaud this rabid dog.

My blog, my rules. Your blog, your rules.

Anyone supporting him will be deleted from the
comment section.

Read.

...much more about Dr. Eric R. Pianka from an insider.