Tuesday, November 30, 2004

"Sorry" ain't the half of it

Not a sorry site Hedwig says.

I'm gonna differ.

Those are sorry people, sorry to contemplate as
they most likely all support the aggressive state
with their vote, in myriad other ways, and their
lip service to it in some way or another. If they
didn't do these things, they'd have no reason to
apologize. One "I'm sorry" won't even get you a
free beer in most places. The current Glorious
Leader and all future GLs are irrelevant, just in
case you think your particular "Savior" didn't win.

I don't ever say, "I'm sorry" altho I will say
"I fucked up" and do something about it. I did. I
haven't supported the Power Mongers, running
about the planet whacking everyone in line, for
over thirty years and I voted with my feet some
time ago.

My pappy usta say, "If ya want something done
right, do it yourself." I've re-worded that, to
wit, "If ya want something done the way you want
it done, do it yourself." Why lay it off on some
third party/pol you don't even know to do it when
you know that you're not in charge and won't get
what you want?