Sunday, October 16, 2005

Must be something in the Canadian water

Imagine my surprise as I randomly whipped thru
numerous, vapid blogger.com entries this morning
- some even agonizing about what color panties
they were going to wear today - when I happened
on a gathering of zombies, rather than individual
bloggers.

I hang around a number of Canadians, so this
doesn't surprise me much, particularly coming
from Vancouver. I've always had the feeling that
the zombie population in Canada was unusually
high.

This be almost proof for me.

You Other Canadians have my sympathy, a few of
whom are on my "Ornery Blog" roll. To them I say,
keep your powder dry or look for better climes.

My zombie alert meter pegged on this one.

They're coming outta the closet.

--This has been another Zombie Alert brought to you by jomama.

Via a participant.