Friday, May 19, 2006

Pingoat has a snit fit

I've been using Pingoat for sometime after posting
to this blog, pinging the "wire services".

So some days ago this page comes up at Pingoat:
Hold it right there!!

I freeze, not reaching for my gun or making any
threatening growls or moves. I wonder if this is
a citizen's arrest, a joke or a shakedown.
You have been blacklisted ! This is not because
of the frequency of the pings, but due to the
possible objectionable/non genuine nature of the
blog. Please understand that this is an automated
process. If you believe this is an error, please
quickly post on the forum or drop me a mail to
get it resolved.

I already know I'm objectionable to the Sunday
school/Politically Correct crowd but "non genuine
nature"? What the fuck does that mean? That
phrase itself is non genuine, i.e. meaningless.

My fault, your fault, nobody's fault, I'm no
longer interested in your services. I'll not
yammer on any forum or plead for you to change
your mind. Thank you for past service...

[plonk]

I've already left for Pingomatic.