Tax his land, tax his wage,
Tax his bed in which he lays.
Tax his tractor, tax his mule,
Teach him taxes are the rule.
Tax his cow, tax his goat,
Tax his pants, tax his coat.
Tax his ties, tax his shirts,
Tax his work, tax his dirt.
Tax his tobacco, tax his drink,
Tax him if he tries to think.
Tax his booze, tax his beers,
If he cries, tax his tears.
Tax his bills, tax his gas,
Tax his notes, tax his cash.
Tax him good and let him know
That after taxes, he has no dough.
If he hollers, tax him more,
Tax him until he's good and sore.
Tax his coffin, tax his grave,
Tax the sod in which he lays.
Put these words upon his tomb,
"Taxes drove me to my doom!"
And when he's gone, we won't relax,
We'll still be after the inheritance TAX,
Hey maybe you'll get a refund!!
1. Accounts Receivable Tax
2. Building Permit Tax
3. CDL license Tax
4. Cigarette Tax
5. Corporate Income Tax
6. Dog License Tax
7. Federal Income Tax
8. Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
9. Fishing License Tax
10. Food License Tax
11. Fuel permit tax Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
12. Hunting License Tax
13. Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)
14. Inventory tax
15. IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
16. IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
17. Liquor Tax
18. Luxury Taxes
19. Marriage License Tax
20. Medicare Tax
21. Property Tax
22. Real Estate Tax
23. Service charge taxes
24. Social Security Tax
25. Road usage taxes (Truckers)
26. Sales Taxes
27. Recreational Vehicle Tax
28. School Tax
29. State Income Tax
30. State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
31. Telephone federal excise tax
32. Telephone federal universal service fee tax
33. Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes
34. Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
35. Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
36. Telephone state and local tax
37. Telephone usage charge tax
38. Utility Taxes
39. Vehicle License Registration Tax
40. Vehicle Sales Tax
41. Watercraft registration Tax
42. Well Permit Tax
43. Workers Compensation Tax
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago and our nation was the
most prosperous in the world, had absolutely no national debt had the
largest middle class in the world and Mom stayed home to raise the
What the hell happened?
44. Business license tax
I'm sure there are more not listed here, and more
That vampire has an appetite, don' he. Mom used to
stay home because there was less blood taken back
then. She could afford to.
Had enough yet?
Thanks to simmeringfrogs